Wednesday, November 22, 2006

aku lintah darat?

basically, one of my daily job is to compile Damansara Intan, Penang, JB, Ipoh, Kuching, KK, PJ State and Kiosk sales report...and send out to my big bosses...yeah..i have a lot of big bosses...

admins from each of these channels or branches will call me and update me on their figures ( report ) b4 3pm. but most of them don do it... wicc gives me a lot of headache...

so i have to call those tat din update me...and sum took me years to get thru them.... *sweat*

so wenever i get to reach them thru fon and says "Hei tis is Tricia", they will say "Oh Shit, i forgot, alamak i forgot" etc etc.

and den at times wen i call them not becos of report but sum other purpose. so again wen they heard my voice, they will go like tis "I send u the report ady wor..."... aiyah, i oso haven ask wat i wan...its like as though im a lintah darat to them like tat *sweat*

okla..another last channel haven call me, im gonna call her soon....adioz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home