Saturday, July 14, 2007

my laz day

initially it was a transfer back to Mlk. i was indeed happy bout the gud news and even planned to get a MyVi soon since there's no salary adjustment. well, if there's no salary adjustment my salary at Mlk will be much more higher since i had two times increment!!

but i broke into tears again wen i received another bad news. i went bek home ( KL ) and had a hard deep thinking ; whether to resign or not to resign later on. finally, i have no choice but to let go this career .....

anyway, lets not tok bout sad stuff.

hhmm... my very last day at work was indeed a very sad farewell for me ( sad story again? ).

my big lady boss actually invited me to KL to had lunch with her!!! i was shocked but eventually i rejected her. not to say i jual mahal or wat, cos i was so packed during lunch time till i have to split my body into pieces! wat to do ... wen different groups of coliks actually wanted to treat me for lunch. so u can imagine how full i am tat day.

my coliks actually had a surprise farewell party for me. there's this 2 lovely cakes wic had "Best Wishes" on it. and oso sum lovely presents from them ...

1. 3 cards

2. Poh Kong gold earrings

3. Crystal bracelet

4. Limited Edition of Calvin Klein Euphoria Parfume

5. Cute decoration

another Voodoo Doll

the surprise party and gifts actually touched my heart and i nearly cried out. so apa bleh buat .. tahan jer la. till i broke into tears in d car wen i was on my way bek to Mlk!!!
i sms my big lady boss to thank her for giving me the opportunity to work there and she replied " Take care and remember that i do see your potential in Standard Chartered Bank " . tat was indeed lovely ^_^
my working station. wen my eyes got tired, i will just turn 90 degree and look outside enjoying the KL life. im so gonna miss this place. ( sum "kelefei" using my table )
the very next day, i received few sms from my coliks saying how they miss me so much. *awwwh*
~~ memories .... ~~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home