Sunday, May 25, 2008

adioz Melaka...

the moment HR announce my date of reporting to PJ, my heart sank....a lil. i look at my working station...and my lil office.


i remember very well, the 1st day i report myself to this office, i was shock and keep on complaining that the office is so small. and there's no toilet paper, no drinking water etc etc. i'm the one that liaise with few vendors to get toilet paper supply, to get drinking water supply, contact the electrician wen the electric went down, contact plumber if there's water leakage. basically im the one that manage the office *ehem ehem, proud sial*. until i get to know the vendors very very well and we were just like friends. especially the GDex guy that send parcel to our office.

my new boss was with us for about 2 months. and we were quite close too. so wen i inform him im moving to KL the coming 2 weeks on the fon, he went "HAH!!" freaking loud that i had to pull away the receiver from my ear. haha. he asked how is my new replacement. i answered "well, went quite pretty well, jus a lil blur due to tons of reports to be done". he continue "dowan blur ady, i had enuf of blur SA's, JB and BP SA still in blur land. if ur replacement still blur den i die la". haha. and he even add on that im d most reliable one. *ehem ehem...proud again". well, not to say i wanna brag la, since he's new and was with us for 2 months, he had been contacting me to clarify a lot of issues with me. *ehem ehem*

so that last Friday, nearing to 5 pm, he blast out an email to my ex superior and few coliks. his message was ....



Dear CCPL Southern Gang ,

"Today marks Tricia’s last day in Melaka . She will be transferred to KL starting 26th.May.2008 .

This is a great loss to Southern CCPL , as she has shown utmost responsibility and competence in my absence in Melaka . She has also been a great help to the sales staff as well as to SAs in BP and JB .By today , her Audit preparations is almost , if not completely, done . With her in Melaka , I have no worries whatsoever .

So , to dear Tricia , you have set a high standard that Southern SAs will be hard to emulate . A big THANK YOU!!! to you for all the help and assistance that you have rendered during my short tenure here , and apologies for all the problems that I have created , which you helped in settling without any complaints .Here wishing you all the best in your future . We will certainly miss you ."

Awww...i feel so touched... *sob sob*. and exactly at 5pm, he rang me up.

Me :wats up Boss?
Boss : nth la, just wanna say thank you.
Me : i'm just doing wat i can do and moreover its my duty to do so.
Boss : but u had been doing way more then u have to do
Me : "proud and was tinking if i stay till end of the year, im sure my bonus will be much more HIGHER! a lil regret ady..haha"

at tat time we were all preparing for audit, everyone was superb bz till i even had to go bek to office Saturday. and my Boss still take the initiative to rang me up... *so sweet*

all of these reminded me of last time wen i was at KL the very last day too. nearing to lunch time my Divisional Sales Manager came to me and say "Tricia, i hope u don have any lunch date as Mimi (My Senior Manager, paling tinggi punya BOSSS!!), want to belanja u makan".

I told her i really appreciate the offer but i already have lunch date till i have to reject sum of them as i donot noe how to divide my body into pieces!! so i choose to have lunch wif my closest buddies that time.

so here i go again......KL.....wait for me!!!! *sei, a bit home sick jor =( *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home