Monday, May 02, 2005

mac cheese

went to get my salary at bout 645pm. den afta got my salary, i went shopping at Parkson cos my sayang's mum gave me RM80 voucher. i bought one short so is my sayang.went to hunt for Mother's Day card. afta finish get my stuff, we decide to eat Kenny Rogers. dem long didnt eat dy. Jessica, our fren, working there. she saw us n i purposely make a joke asking her to add more macaroni and cheese for me..i was jus joking bout it...again i saw her n i jokingly ask her to add more macaroni and cheese for me. LoL.... she had break for 30mins n she join my table. den b4 she sit down, she ask me to wait. den she came bek wif a bowl of macaroni and cheese wic is superb full! she took for me the macaroni and cheese. i got a shock cos i was joking all d while. feeling a lil shy, i say thank u to her. my sayang look at me one kind but i jus give him one sly smile (asking him to finish up for me!). while eating we chatted wif Jessica we manage to finish up the macaroni and cheese. afta our meal, we tot wanna go jonker walk... but our stomach too full n the laziness stop us from goin to jonker walk. so we ended up at Jeff's place chatting wif Jeff and my beloved korkor. we rest about half an hour den we suggest to visit water city again. moreover my korkor never been to tat place so we brought him there lo. maybe becos of eating too much, i feel a lil sleepy. so i was yawning all d way... afta a short stroll at water city, we went limteh a while...afta limteh went bek.....zzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home