Sunday, May 01, 2005

Western food

2 days in a row i've been having western food for dinner. i suddenly feel so 'westernie'. yesterday i went windmill with my sayang n i had fish n chips while my sayang had chicken chop. to tell u the thruth, the fish n chips sux!!! fish n chips is best to marinate n cook with bread-crumbs. but windmill uses flour to cook the fish n tis makes the fish taste weird!!! d more i eat it.. d more geli i fell...wuek! i even can cook better then them. eh don look down on me ok, i know how to cook fish n chips, spagetthi, potato salad, cheese omelette, tomyam soup and even make choc milkshake or vanila milkshake ler. don prey prey, thx to my sayang for passing down his skillz to me. kekeke... den today itself, i went amigo wif my sayang's family. i had chicken chop, my sayang sirloin steak, his mum order gordon cheese wif chicken chop, his dad order fish n chips and his grandma lagi powah; had black pepper chicken chop with mushroom soup. LoL...mai siao siao....n she even manage to finish up! the fish n chips was superb oso...crunchy...afta makan...stomach too full, tot wanna go jonker walk digest digest while cuci mata..but too many cars n no parking, so we decide to hang out at one place. 2ml having another big makan.....celebrating Mother's Day in advance cos my aunty from Singapore wont b around on Mother's Day. so they tot of celebrating in advance wif my grandma. will update 2ml to c wat we eat ok..kekeke =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home