Wednesday, May 11, 2005

a visit to Aldrin's house

i went over to Aldrin's house to cek on the anti virus stuff. den i saw his mum n greeted her. whoah...his mum look at me from head to toe and say "Tricia, u ...." den i continue "yeah aunty i gain weight". den his mum say i look better like tat and she even say last time im TOO KURUS. well, his mum is not the only person tat says i gain weight n i look better like this (if were to compare to last time- yes i admit im very very thin last time), but i don quite like my new 'size' now. well, u might say they bluff me just to make me happy. well my bestfren even say i look better tis way. i believe my bestfren wont con me over tis matter. so i took it 50% as compliment. LoL..and im still working out to reduce a bit of fats in my body.

i chatted wif his mum a while. earlier i skip my breakfast and lunch cos im afraid i might not be able to had my dinner before im off to work ( usually i had my dinner around 615pm cos im heading to work around 645pm ). so i purposely skip my brunch. but Aldrin's mum serve me wif jambu batu and also kuih. so afta i finish everything plus the drink, i feel very full. the time is around 515pm and im having dinner in one hour wic i wont digest so soon... ala..guess my plan to skip brunch oso tak guner lo.

den i was supposed to teach Aldrin adobe photoshop. but his adobe photoshop need serial number cos its oredi expire. so i try to help him by searching for the serial number in the net. usualy wen u try to find these crack in the net, it will be in those xxx url. so wen i was searching for the serial number, suddenly an xxx title wif a horny looking gal icon appear in Aldrin's desktop!!! oh my...usually wen i search for hack number i wont kena. but i dono how come it affect his pc!! shit shit shit. sumore his mum usually will use the pc. sekali his mum find out jialat la. sure he kena kantoi wan. the worse case is suddenly his wallpaper change to a blue screen wallpaper wif wordings saying " ur pc is affected wif trojan virus " bla bla bla.cham la. u might say change the desktop wallpaper la...hhaha...yeah, we did do tat. we went to desktop property and oni left 2 function. the wallpaper function entah kena sedut maner pi. den so we jus simply pick one picture and right click on it and set as desktop bekground. but doesnt appear!!! still wif tat stupid blue screen!!den the xxx wif tat horny looking gal we change the icon to other icon. LoLz. we try to remove the program but the program keeps on coming bek. den i quikly blah from his place. apa lagi, besok format pc la!!!!

went to work. kinda beezee. got new stock coming in. so i help my supervisor to reduce her work. by the time i finish my work it's 9pm. aaaahhh, time passes by very fast. kekekek. finish work, went dimsum wif my sayang. i eat a bit oni okeh..controlling, afta the impact from ppl komens regarding my new 'size'. i tapau few dimsum for my mum. by d time my sayang wanna pay, he realise he didnt bring any money out! my mata terbeliak den i cek my wallet wic i oni haf RM23 wif me. the total amount we was supposed to pay is RM26.30. so kurang RM3.30. but the laupan say its okeh we can pay the nx trip we come again. well, we used to makan there so shudnt be a problem. since the laupan oso trust us. kekek..went bek had a nice bath...and here i am blogging tis ting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home