Monday, May 09, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

yeah yeah yeah, its Mother's Day today. so how did u guys celebrate wif ur lovely mum?? hhmm..as for me, we celebrated it one week ago. yeah in advance. not kiasu la. jus tat my aunty came bek from Singapore last week so we tot of having makan together wif my grandma and two aunty of mine. so tats our outing for Mother's Day. i manage to get a giant, a very huge Mother's Day card for my mum. den my elder sister bought a bouquet of lilies and carnation ( i tink its carnation ), wif combination of white and red colours. in d card we paste each of our pictures n my mum's picture ( wen she's young tat time ). kekekek.

Anna calls me at bout 12pm jus now and ask whether im free or not later. she ask me to go kai kai wif her. at 1st i rejected her cos im not sure wat time my sayang will come over to pick me up. den tink tink bek i sms Anna and ask wat time she's goin out and with who? she den calls me instead of sms me and told me tat she's goin to pick Miss Angeline ( one of our young Stamford lecturer wic she mix wif students more den mixing wif the leturers ) up at bout 2pm and heading to Jaya Jusco. so i agree wif her and she say she'll come and pik me up. afta we hang up, my sayang calls me and told me he coming at 230pm. den i told him to come evening cos im goin out wif Anna and told him to rest at home first. he say he's fine wif it and so im off to Jaya Jusco wif Anna and Miss Angeline. it had been raining since morning. so everywhere is basah. me and Anna decide to play Daytona one round. so i choose manual and she choose automatic gear. at 1st Anna was right in front of me, but wif my pro skillz ( kekeekek, eksyen skit mer, nak kasi megah skit ni ) but wif my pro skillz i manage to catch Anna up n i won her. kekek. so im the winner. ngek ngek ngek. i didnt even plan to shopping so in the end i bought nothing. Anna and Miss Angeline bought some groceries stuff for home purpose. we leave Jaya Jusco around 415pm.

i sms my sayang told him im going bek soon and he say he'll come and pik me up in half an hour time. so again im goin out wif my sayang tis time. we went Tesco just to window shopping. we bought waffle hot dog to chew while window shopping. waffle hot dog is where the hot dog is deep into ready made flour n toast it into the waffle maker. the taste not bad. Tesco as usual crowded wif people. i went to hunt for my infrared port. and the cost is out of my budget. den my sayang reminded me whether i wanna get Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate drink. den i was like oh yeah hor. so i bought one packet of Hot Milk Swiss Miss bek. and now im drinking it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

afta Tesco we headed bek to sayang's place to watch the 3rd season of The Apprentice wic i downloaded and burn out. we watch halfway den his mum calls us for dinner. afta makan we continue our Apprentice and while watching halfway, i doze off ... kekeke ... mus be the air cond and his comfy pillows around me. ( we were watching in his room using his PC ). but his mum suddenly woke me up asking us to eat fruits. while watching Apprentice i was munching grapes. dem long didnt eat grapes dy. by the time we finish watching episode 9 it was 10pm. my sayang says he's tired and he told me wanna haf a short cat nap for half an hour. he ask me to wake him up half an hour later. so while i was waiting for the time to passes by, i was enjoying on my Shanghai Mahjong game. by the time its 1030pm, i woke my sayang up. one thing i don like to wake him up its bcos i feel tat myself is pulling a BUFFALO up!! den finally i manage to wake him up n demand ( chewah bukan main eksyen sial. siap main demand ) i told him to get a nice bath. around 11pm my sayang send me bek. and now im here doing tis blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home