Saturday, April 15, 2006

Memoirs of a Pair of Sandals

i bought tis pair of Vincci sandals at Sungei Wang KL months and months ago. i remember wen i was hunting for sandals tat time, i was wearing tis ugly sandals wic is so damn buruk. sayang and benny was laughing so hard at my old sandals saying tat im wearing a beggar's sandals -__-"

so finally, afta few survey i found tis Vincci sandals and bought it and even wear it on the spot.

tis sandals putus for like 3 times. i wanted to throw it away at the 1st place, but the condition is still good, wic means i need to send to the cobbler to mend it only.

the very third time wen i send to the cobbler, i told him to sew every part of the side. and he oni charge me for only RM2! wic is really cheap.

wen its time for me to take my shoes, i told the cobbler ....

me : kalau lain kali putus lagi i datang sini kasi u bikin free ar?
cobbler : ( looking at me with a smiling face ) mana bleh ni macam ah moi?
me : bleh la, pasal i dah bikin kasut ni manyak kali, tapi masih putus la
cobbler : yeh ker? anjing kejar u ke u kejar anjing sampei bleh putus ni?

walks away blushing....

ps : anyway, tis sandals is still in good condition till now even after the RM2 repairment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home