Saturday, September 16, 2006

wedding bells ah?

i was browsing thru the frenster wen i notice lots of my ex skewl mates ( same age as me ) actually had tied their knots.....strings of them.

most of them are from Science streams, it wouldnt surprise me actually.

at times wenever i come bek Mlk from KL, my mum wud ask how am i doing etc. and she will add "So how? wen wanna get married?".

the 1st time wen she approached me wif tis question i was like wat??!! my eyes were wide open as though my eye balls gonna drop out. * sweat! *

mum were saying if everything ok, y not i tie the knot as well. * more sweat! *

i even answered my mum "Where got money for all this lah?".

my dearest mum replied "Can engage 1st wan mar." * MORE SWEAT!!!! * =__=!

firstly, im wayyyyy still YOUNG!!! yeah, i noe my age is 'growing' A LIL! but im not ready for all tis wedding bells etc...

secondly, i wanna enjoy my singlehood kau kau, to the MAX!

thirdly, i wanna make sure i have a stable career 1st!

fouthly, i wanna get a car own my own 1st....if im capable la!

and the list goes on and on and on ....

well, the interview and questionaires between me n my mum happen wenever i come bek Mlk.

wondering whether sayang's mum did the same thing to him anot??? * eyes rolling *

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Tricia said…

    well alvin, adrian is oni interested in 'eating' Indian gurls!

    LOL~!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home