Saturday, December 02, 2006

Fake Photo?

since the year end is coming, HR wanted us to give them our new passport size photo to renew our ID Tag.

i remember i did develope extra photos before i came to KL, tat was like 6 months bek. so i gave them my old photo.

once we compile every staffs pics into a booklet, my big lady boss want to have a look at the pics. she was commenting on sum staffs pics wen she stop at my photo and says "Wei Tricia, y do u use ur mei mei's photo la?". the other senior and manager was with her and three of them were laughing non stop. -_____-" (ya lik)

d next day, i was talking to my senior regarding the claims forms and my big lady boss came to us and says "If Tricia want to claim, don let her claim cos she use fake photo". and she walks away.... -______-!

well, tats my big lady boss...she's frendly and nice =)

oh yeh, my manager gave me a RM20 Tony Roma's coupon. i heards its a world famous ribs that continue to rack up taste awards all over the world. am planning when to go wif my 2 other close colleagues.. yum yum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home