Saturday, December 23, 2006

Just Another Entry

after me n sayang pay my credit card bills, sayang told me there's sumthing inside my bag.

i was like huh? wats in my bag...and he gave me tat cheeky smile, so without wasting time i open my bag and i saw one present wic is nicely wrap. it was indeed very surprise to received xmas prezzie from sayang. i mean i never tot he will get one for me.

so i slowly unwrap it and it was A Walk To Remember VCD!!!!!
~ A Walk To Remember ~

although its a small gift, but i really do appreciate it. i had been hunting for this movie quite sumtime and all d time fail.

and sayang had been hunting for this movie too from few shops till he finally found one shop wic oni sell this movie in VCD form. DVD as usual is out of stock.

tenkiu so much sayang~!!!

oh yeah, i wanted to blog sumthing few months bek but i keep on forgotten bout it.

few months back, one of my colleague invited me to her wedding dinner. and for the 1st time in my life, i received invitation card whereby the envelope itself has a barcode on it!

~ The Wedding Card - my name is wrongly spelled -.- ~

~ The Barcode Sticker at the left corner of the pink envelope ~

we were supposed to bring tis envelope along becos the person-in-charge there will scan the barcode and the system will show which table we will be sitting. so its all programmed very well.

i guess rich ppl have their own way to do all this wedding thing.

like i said in my previous entries, my sis bought tortoise back. i took a pic wif 'me-tortoise'

~ Me wif 'Me-Tortoise"~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home