Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Xmas Part 1

my sis.....ot of no where suddenly buy kura-kura... -___-!


~ The Five-Sisterly-Tortoises ~

reminded me of my eO` at sayang's house....he must be growing very big now

anyway, me n my sisters manage to drop by Portuguese Settlement to take a short stroll.

Xmas decoration was superb!! its like Xmas already eventhough its few more days to go.St John road started to jam cos of Portuguese Settlement.

~ The Cute Snow Man ~ ~ So Xmas Mood ~
~ Do drop by at this house wen u guys come over to Portuguese Settlement. The deco is damn SUPERB and NICE !! ~

errrrm, a lil error on uploading more pics in this entry. continuation to the next entry ...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger anthraxxxx said…

    meimei ah, ah kor is going to breakthrough city church at peringgit this year. Wanna join kor? starts at 4.45 pm on xmas eve.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home