Thursday, May 12, 2005

another visit to Aldrin's house-part 2

i brought all the installers and The Apprentice vcds to Aldrin's house and Patrick will be there cos he wanna pinjam my Apprentice vcds. so i trus format his pc. Aldrin mia pc kena rasuk antu pervert. originalnyer pc dia tuh innocent, cam bidadari mia. maner tau tetiba pc dia dirasuk antu pervert. cam sialz. so apa lagi? i trus baca doa suci. setelah exorciscm dia mia pc, antu pervert tu berjaya dimusnahkan! pirah lu antu pervert!!! dengan begitu la pc dier kembali suci dan innocent.

so afta i format his pc, i install his modem driver. but the modem need password and username in order to continue the installation. we haf no idea wat username and password so we slowly try one by one. Patrick was there too to help us .. so by the time we wanna try another shot, suddenly no electric!!! hahahaha...well...bad luck huh? Aldrin's mum was happily chatting with Patrick's sister. and his mum didnt realise there's no electric halfway. den wen his mum shiok chatting finish dy, she ask Aldrin " eh y u all off the fan, on the fan lar, so hot lar ". den we say tarak electric. kekkek....

i brought all the installers jus to make sure i didnt left out anything behind so tat my work wont get stuck in the middle. unfortunately, luck is not with us 100% cos no electricity all of a sudden. LoLz, too bad Aldrin, another bad day for u... so i quikly blah from his place.

i got into my car, i insert my key into the ignition, den guess wat!!! the car plak giving me problem!! kenot start engine sial!!! must be low battery dy la. oh my...wat a bad day for me as well! oikz Aldrin u jangkit to me la! cam sial..entah Patrick will kena ur virus onot? LoLz...... so i try a few times and thx God, the engine came bek!! tadah~! den i vroom vroom my car trus blah la. buat malu jer. cam sialz! aha..Aldrin jus sms me, he say afta me and Patrick left the electric came bek. wahahha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home