Tuesday, August 02, 2005

zzzzzzz

gonna go to bed after this blogging thing.

all i noe is im so tired and sleepy! mum fetch me to work. she told me tat my dad ask if i wanna pursue my studies to master and he add if im interested i shud go ahead.

i was hook up to the offer cos im so so so deadly miss my skewling lives! but to tink of doing master, i need to get educational fees from my grandfather. if wanna take money from him, he will be giving long winding lecture. so i tink i'll just stop dreaming about continuing my studies to master. mayb after i work and have a proper income i can use my own money and continue studies. i blif by using our own hard work money will makes us put more effort to concentrate on our studies. instead of loitering around and playing around. will KIV about tat...

working time was so slow. at 1st it was ok, but after sayang took me out for lunch and wen i finish my meal, i start to feel sleepy! i need bed!! but too bad, i still gotta work.

i occupy my time by doing nonsence stuff; examply korek out those liquid paper stain on the plastic stand. supervisor told me i have to work tomolo from 10am to 10pm. while i tengah korek-ing halfway, a Malay lady came in and ask bout the full time job we offer. so my supervisor tok to her and she was ask to work tomolo. i was so damn happy becos i don have to work long hours! so in the end, i was ask to work from 1pm to 10pm instead. yay~! hopefully there's no more cabut diri case happen again!

ok, im gonna sign off. wanna tidoz dy. gud nite sayang, gud nite korkor, gud nite everybodie...
so cham wan, nobody say nite nite to me..... *sob sob*, well, gud nite to myself den...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home