Sunday, October 30, 2005

anonymous number

there's a Digi anonymous number keep on miss-calling me from yesterday till today. i used to received lotsa anonymous numbers but tis number keeps on disturbing me and it realy spoil my mood especially wen im taking short nap.

jus now, wen i was having afternoon nap wif my sayang, suddenly there's 3 miss calls wic makes me awake. i woke up and cek who isit and again d same anonymous number.

sayang asked me to call tat number up and i use his house fon to call tat number bek. and it appeared tat a guy pik up the call. i hang up after tat and he miss call my hp again! so i got so damn piss i call him bek using my hp and ask who isit. and tis guy act retarded or stupid answering me bek wif dono wat alien language!

den my sayang called him using his hp and sounded him. and tats d time tis mysterious guy didnt miss call me bek! pheww~!!! how i wish i can track who is tat guy. its so annoying! superb annoying!

ps=oh yeah Hoon Leong, if u're reading tis, i might be goin KL nx week!!! second day of Raya, wif Benny, his laupoh and Adrian!! tunggu tau~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home