Saturday, October 15, 2005

my mum is a serial rapist?!

i had this shirt at home wic at the back there's this small hole and i used to wear it AT HOME. wearing it at home its ok ma..nobody gonna see or laff at you. and the 'good' part is, i always wear it becos tat baju itself always happen to be on top of my other clothes and its easier for me to grab it. rather than jumbling up all the clothes at the bottom and make it so messy.

what isit gotta do wif the topic for tis entry? u will never noe tat my mum is a serial rapist!!

it happened yesterday
..
..
..
..
..
..
Mum : y are u still wearing tat baju berlubang lar?
Me : aiyah, at home oni ma. sumore it always happen to be on top of other baju, easy for me to grab the baju
Mum : go and change now
Me : *walk off selamba oni*

den my mum walk towards me and grab my hand. she start to koyak my baju at the back like those rapist movie shown in tv show. i kenot see clearly how my mum koyak my baju but i can hear the bunyi koyak so MANY TIMES!

i was like 'eh ma, wat u doing lar???'

after she finish koyak, she ask me "still wana wear tis baju? now go and change".

wah lau eh, the lubang bukan main besar!! my sisters laffing hysterically... den i quiet quiet walk to my room and get a PROPER shirt to wear.

the incident.....





say byebye to my baju berlobang.....

as usual, doing nth at home, so i terpikir korkor i. so apa lagi, i bikin smth for him la..

and oso for sayang

the artwork....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home