Tuesday, November 29, 2005

1st interview at KL

i had an interview today at KL and tis will be my very first interview at this big city.

at first i donot have the mood/interest to attend this meeting, but this company had been calling me for three times, so i told myself why not i give it a try.

my interview will be at 1130am. sayang and me depart Melaka around 9am and we reached Sungei Besi toll around 1030am. at that time, the HR from the company wic i was supposed to attend the interview, called me and asked whether im at KL? i say yes im at KL dy and she start to say "actually....." and i was like oh oh, don tel me u wanna cancel it? den she continued saying "my GM wont be able to make it at 1130am, isit ok i changed your interview session to 1230pm?". phewww...i tot she wanan cancel it last minit!!! or else im gonna get pissed off... so i say "sure, i can make it at 1230pm".

so we had breakfast at McD wif Hoon Leong. den leave half an hour later and start hunting for for the company wic im supposed to attend the interview. the company itself is situated near to Mid Valley.

reached tat company around 1225pm, den the HR told me GM still haven come bek yet. so i waited and finally around 109pm, he enter the meeting room. *sweat* he started looking at my resume and question me. FYI, the job position i applied will be Product Exec. so he interview me bla bla bla. he gave me lotsa stories wic my interview session end one hour and a half later. tats my longest record interview session i ever had. b4 we end everything, he start asking wen can i start working? and i noe im able to get the job dy. i told him January since im so new to KL, i need to hunt for rooms etc etc and i need time.

so there u go...im gonna leave Malacca and work at KL..sad sial...im gonna be real real home sick!! gonna mis my mama so much!! but anyway, sumbody at KL promise to be my mama .... so i do have a new KL mama..right hoon leong?

5 Comments:

  • At 3:42 AM, Blogger anthraxxxx said…

    Congrats meimei for getting a new job. At the same time korkor also sedih also la that meimei is leaving. But tak apa, ini adalah demi merealisasi impian meimei. Korkor akan sentiasa menyokong meimei!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Tricia said…

    thx kor....yeh..am so sad to leave u guys too..my working hours sux la..extremely long... not office hours based, from 1030am to 830pm. and its 6days..if its 5days and follow office hours, i sure to shoot bek Malacca anytime wan...but sad sad thing i cant go bek Malacca tat often..... =(

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger anthraxxxx said…

    Hmmm biasanya kerja kat KL tu 5 days. But gaji meimei lebih tinggi kan? Kira meimei mia record bagus jugak memandangkan first interview straight dapat that job.

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Heh congrats weh for getting that offer. Marlene is in KL too :-)

    All the best to you yeah. Keep up and keep writing ;-)

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger Tricia said…

    thx allison, am still considering...cos hor. i jus find out from the HR saying Sunday its a compulsory to work from 1030-430. tarak masa mo balik kampung...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home