Tuesday, November 22, 2005

apakah kehendak anda?

i have new visitors today...tats Miss Flu and Miss Sore Throat. thx to both of these 'visitors' wic makes me cant sleep well. nose block wen im sleeping, throat hurt so badly tat i have no choice but to wake up from my comfortable bed. sigh, im sick again.....

took flu tablets and make myself one cup of honey juice...mum says its good for sore throat.

while i was resting just now, suddenly i was brought back to my Form 4 secondary life. i remember the very 1st class of my Economics class, my Economics teacher wic wears heavy make up, ask us, apakah kehendak-kehendak murid-murid sekalian? everyone in the class was rasing up their hands and say they wan pc, car, house etc etc. and i was thinking so hard wat i wan, but i cant figure out wat i want.

if u ask me wat's my kehendak-kehendak( needs) now, i sure to list out the important stuff i want.
  1. get a proper job ASAP
  2. buy a house
  3. buy a car
  4. money money money!!!
  5. and lastly, the very most important needs, i wanna bring my mum for vacation, as many places as i can, tis i PROMISE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home