Sunday, November 13, 2005

FLU!!

hei peeps! guess wat? im sick again!! lol, not really sick, but im having damn heavy flu now. *tsk tsk*

flu ---> due to dust...cleaning my room or my house? neah...not bout tat...well, it happened tis way...

i woke up at 8am today (surprisingly very early!!), got myself done den wait for sayang to come n pick me up at 830am. sayang came on time den we went over his place to wait for Benny at 9am.

benny came over around 915am, den we head over to xiao jun's house. so from her place, we took breakfast wif her mum etc etc. den off we head to Tampin. why? cos we are helping xiao jun to pindah umah!! no big deal bout tat but the dust is really killing me wen i help to carry few furnitures from her old house. moreover, the morning sun was extremely HOT wic is like burning my skin.

i start to have flu from tat time ownwards till now!! so so 'sinku' u noe onot???

anyway, we finish our shifting task around 5++pm!!! wah lau eh, damn tiring(tiring cos been sneezing non stop). i dono whether u guys experience b4 onot, but wen i sneeze non stop, my body tend to goes very weak, my legs start to feel like jelly-ish, my eyes feels heavy, my head start to knock knock knock wic is so pain! but i keep it to myself. (sayang: now u understand y im so freaking tired eventhough i don carry much stuff during the shifting period). i am not physically tired but MENTALLY tired!!

took panadol to ease my pain wic helps to reduce the pain after few minutes.

ok peeps, going to bed soon. need to rest!! adioz~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home