Friday, November 04, 2005

good morning!

im now at sayang's place while waitin for time to pass by. sayang stil sleeping and im gonna wake him up soon cos benny coming over to pick us up at 830am. we r going KL and benny will b driving together wif his wifey.

gosh, i was sleeping in his sister's room ystday wen suddenly my right eye start to itch as though there's dust enter my eye. but wait a minute, im sleeping and how can it happen? sleeping wif eyes closing tats for sure...but i seriously had no idea how and why my right eye start to itch. and i have no idea why my right knee there suddenly got small bruise wic i remembered i did not knock on anyting ysday. but as i woke up and bath, i notice the 4cm diameter bruise on my right leg. nvm bout the leg cos its not obvious but my right eye is still RED!!! and swollen a bit...sad case..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home