Monday, February 20, 2006

never knew

its 340am and i jus got bek from clinic.

fever+nausea+headache+diarrhea = FOOD POISONING

i was having a minor headache around evening time, so i ignore it. den wen it comes to 11++, the pain started to grow. so i pop 2 panadols into my mouth. half an hour later, i start to feel nausea and i vomitted out everything including my dinner plus the drink i had for yumcha earlier.

i told myself to rest earlier so i went to bed. around 2++am, i got up feeling sick. the bek of my head getting pain and pain and my stomach feeling uneasy. again i eat another 2 panadols and went to toilet. i force myself to sleep but i jus cant fall asleep due to the pain.

i try to call sayang wanna ask him to bring me to the doctor, but his hp kenot get thru. must be at cc tis time. so i sms Luis asking whether he's wif sayang but he says no and he'll help me to get him. seconds later sayang called me and says he'll come over in few minutes time.

change my clothes and waited for sayang. sayang came ASAP and we went to Poliklinik Semabok 24Hours. since its 3++am, there's no patient around. even the nurses and doctor were sleeping. they had a grumpy face on and i told myself must be me tat woke them up making them feeling grumpy.

afta explaning my symptom to the doctor, doctor says tat i suffer from food poisoning. so he gave me 6 different types of medicine.
  1. vomit
  2. actal
  3. pain (have no idea wat pain, shud be headache)
  4. abdominal pain
  5. fever
  6. diarrhea

total cost is RM45!! i got freak out cos i nv had such an expensive medication b4. the max cost tat i came across was like RM30. according to Benny, it was supposed to be around tat price cos its after midnight.

never knew tat from a minor headache it can cause me fever, diarrhea and vomitting.

ok, i jus finish my Milo and im off to take my medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home