Saturday, June 03, 2006

food food food...

BUKIT CHINA MEE HUN KUEH !!!!

tats wat came to my mind the moment i woke up tis morning. its been a long time since i step into tat shop.

tot of driving there and tapau but kinda lazy. so i change my mind and told my mum to tapau CHICKEN RICE BALLS !!!!

damn miss Mlk chicken rice. the fresh tender chicken meat...MmmMMmmMMmm.....

afta finish eating my delicious chicken rice, i start to tink wat to eat for dinner...

dinner... dinner.. dinner.... dinner .... wat to eat ar ???

i noe i noe i noe !!

i grab my hp and start calling Sharon .... tonite we're having SATAY CELUP ~!!!

she suggest to go out at 8pm, but i interrupt and say its a public holiday today, sure to have lot of people. as a matter of fact, we have to leave our house as early as possible and rush to tat satay celup stall to book for place !! ( i noe im greedy xP )

so satay celup...here i come ~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home