Friday, January 05, 2007

Jeff

a conversation between me n Jeff

** ring ring...ring ring....ring ring **

Me : Hei Jeff. wat u doing?
Jeff : Sorry Tricia. i was batching just now.
Me : Wah !! so r u naked now? =P
Jeff : Errrrm....
Me : Anyway, I wanna let u noe regarding my pc issue.
Jeff : Yeah yeah, I had been searching for your RAM for the past 2 days and finally got one for u.

... conversation goes on and on ....

Jeff : So once I install the hardisk for you, I can install other programs for u ady.
Me : It's ok la Jeff. U just help me to put in the hardisk den the other programs I can install myself.
Jeff : It's ok ... no big deal for me.
Me : No la. Just that I dowan to disturb your dating time oni.
Jeff : I where got dating. I oni date wif my pc, I tok to my pc and my pc tok to me wan.
Me : *Laughs* U sounded so kesian like tat la. Do u wan me to intro some girls to u? I have a lot here.
Jeff : Can can , I wan tat girl to have cash, car, house etc. Today meet tomorrow can straight away married.
Me : *Laughs non stop* Ei, so did u put on any clothes now ah? u don feel cold meh?
Jeff : Oh don worry. My body have this auto warming and auto cooling system. Now I'm on warming mode. Don worry.

Jeff is indeed a very nice guy!!! Any girls got him is the most extremely lucky girl on earth!!! SERIOUS SHIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home