Saturday, May 14, 2005

Dust Dust Dust~!

i woke up very early today. around 945am. yeah, i noe its not early for u all, but its definitely early for me!!!! my sis n my mum was toking so loud tat woke me up. i woke up feelin uneasy, stomach feel uncomfortable and head a lil dizzy. mayb i don haf enuf rest and the whether kinda hot.
so bored. nothing to do. so i plan to clean up my room again. i clear my room the other day but there's dust coming bek. so i took the vacum cleaner and start to suck all those annoying and stubborn dust!!! i hafta move my dolls up and down. i noe u might tink; cheh dolls oni mer. well i haf quite a huge collection of them. and there another 2 giant mashimaro dolls in my room too. (its my bday gift, thx to my beloved korkor and aldrin) and these dolls all cover with dust! omg..i didnt realise there's so much of dust! sigh....
i finish clearing up my room roughly 340pm and wanna take a big rest. backache liao..shit! old dy la!! wat to do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home