Wednesday, August 03, 2005

another ffk case

i went to work at 1pm and oni saw my supervisor alone. so i ask ' u alone ar?'. she say yeah and the Malay gal tat came to ask for work yesterday wic was supposed to work today but she ffk (fong fei kei). my my, i seriously dono wat are they up to... 1stly, if u found a proper job why don u jus call and say u got a better offer? 2ndly, if u cant make it on tat day o smth happen, y don u jus call n inform? these proven tat, ma lai ren is very irresponsible!!!!! damn u!

one ma lai ren came over and told my supervisor she wanna work. so lets pray hard she will come tomolo!!! sigh.... my supervisor was desperately finding for chinese workers after so many stupid cases happen, but too bad, no chinese ppl ever come n ask! sigh....

as a matter of fact, i have to work everyday now including weekends!! i want to have an off day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna rest!!aaarrrghhh~!

was working halfway wen i saw sumbody so familiar. but i dono whether its the fler onot so i just ignore. den again i saw the fler pass by and i act stupid. tat fler sms me later on but i ignore. den again tat fler pass by and say HI to me but i didnt respon!! I'VE BEEN STALK AGAIN!!! sigh...

im terrible tired lar...wanna offline and sleep dy...ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home