Tuesday, September 27, 2005

so boring

guess wat! im in the office now and there's no work for me to do....*pray hard tis whole week no incoming work!!!!!!*.

got so bored tat i click on the pics (on my desktop) to view them. i actually help one of the mat salleh to burn his pics from my pc and haven delete them. so now im taking my own sweet time to view them.

came across one pic from Muzium Negara and i have no idea whether its a spelling error or its memang another different name..........



at 1st its says Aldrin, den later on it says Adrin wor......spelling error or two different names ar? soly i noe nth bout history!

aaahhhhh, Times Square!!!!! shopping paradise~!!!!!!!!!!!

aaarrrgghh!!! KFC sial!!! u edeot mat salleh, make me HUNGWEEE!!!!!

time is oni 12.04pm now!! so slow sial time flies... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home