Thursday, September 22, 2005

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

i got a special gift early in the morning today. yeah, another fug from boss!!! aaaarrghhh~!!!

the clock haven even strike(or struck? nvm bout tat) at 9am and as usual i was early to work. put my bag on my chair den my boss call for me. and he gave me tis stupid looking face and lectures and fug me for giving problems to this part timer. wtf~! it seems tat he said i did not print our properly and bla bla bla. i damn tulan wif tis part timer. if were to given to another guy, he sure know wat to do, but tis fuker was like ****, dono how to cut the cards properly and in the end i was to be blame!!!! matherfuk! so i show my face to my boss and says "nvm, i will cut myself".

early in the morning give me tis kinda sensation? i haven even rest my butt on my chair, haven even switch on my pc, clock haven even strike at 9am and i was given tis stupeed gift!!! u say potong stim onot???????????????????????

i have no difficulties in cutting the cards and i seriously have no idea why the part timer facing problems cutting them. lazy? no comment!

wen boss was nagging and scolding me, my colleague was nearby and she heard everyting. so she email the admin and told her wat happen and say smth kinda 'bad' about him. the suey stuff is, once the email reach over at tat admin's pc, the outlook express pop up msg appear and says receivig msg from sumone and the other suey thing is, boss was at her table!!!! admin saw the email pop up wif tat gal's name and she started to feel terrified and she was trying so hard to cover the monitor screen wif a small book, but failed. cos she says wen boss was talking to her, he was actually telling sumthing different from what he was supposed to say!! so the admin guess he must have seen it and tats why its actually distracting him from saying smth different.

we noes nth bout tat incident even the sender as well. later on boss wanna see her in his room. so i tot mus be sumkinda project he wanna assign her to do. usually wen it comes to discussing about projects, they will took about 10-15minutes. but surprisingly, in less then 5minutes, the gal came out. den, boss went out. and tat gal start to complain saying he saw everyting etc etc. wah seh, so unlucky! tat gal actually responded him bek in a harsh manner.

wen boss came bek dono from where, tat gal went to his room and pas her resignation letter to him. and the boss got the freaking ballz to say "To be frank, the company doesnt wan u to stay longer as well". wah seh, tis kinda statement oso got man? but my colleague is a typical strong gal wic doesnt get hurts easily and very spontaneous type. so she reply him "don worry, i oso nv plan to stay longer since the WORKING ENVIRONMENT not good!". *applause to her* (clap clap).

den later on, during lunch time, i didnt go out for lunch wif the admin and tat gal (as usual cos we are ask to stay and take care of the cyber cafe-and we are not paid extra as well!!!) i cek my mail and i received mail from my boss and kena fug again!!!he says he don like the fact im showing my emotion wen he's toking to me. den u expect me to smile at him???? over my dead body la naweh! ok, tat spoils my mood and i didnt eat anytin except to drink smth hot.

overall was ok today. work was kewl, customers really frendly and boss is the one tat spoils everyting. and i have no idea why boss says tat customers are so afraid to come in and do their name cards wen i bump into so many frendly customerS???

later on, he had meeting wif the admin. and he ask her one of the question "will u leave the company becos of a fren?". LOL~! he start to feel sked liao. he's afraid tat she might leave bcos of the gal tat jus threw her resign letter.

he even went out yumcha wif the senior graphic designer for 2hours like tat. sked liao ler?? to be frank, these senior graphic leaving end of tis month too and boss noes bout it and boss actually ask him to come over to office like 2hours plus plus oni. so he says he will cosider, but he memang tak mo the offer as well. and the admin too, leaving end of tis month wic she haven officially tell him. sigh..

ah, 2ml he's goin to KL!! weeeeeeeeeeee~!!!!!!!!!! yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home