Monday, September 12, 2005

14 days to Merdeka!!! my own Merdeka la!

Monday Monday Monday!!! early in the morning ask for meeting. in the end kena kantoi balik. wtf~! for wat reason kena kantoi? the other day he was having meeting wif me n my colleague. den he ask me to clarify the pantone color wif Jasmine. so tis morning i cek wif her. and in the end he kantoi me and says i shud clarify wif him instead of Jasmine. i was like wtf? i tot i heard wrongly o wat so i double confirm wif my colleague wic had meeting wif me the other day, asking whether he ask me to clarify wif him or Jasmine. after confirmation, he's the one tat ask me to clarify wif Jasmine, and now he wanna pusing around....proven tat he pusing again and i didnt hear wrong too. sigh...

got damn piss man!!! skip lunch again cos he wan us to finish the work TODAY!!! die die oso muz finish!! so have no choice but to continuously do work , sad sial.

boss left office at around 11am cos he have to go KL. yipee~!!!!!!! i tot he might be bek around 5++ but he cant come bek tat early. another yippeeeeee news~!!!!! doing work smoothly and easily wen he's not around. damn siok and PEACE!!!!

Miss Ong later on got a call from sumbody. and she got a new job!!! CONGRATS!!!! and the new company desperately wan her and ask her to start working ASAP!! feel happy for her but she's not sure whether wanna continue work at tis horrible company we r working now onot.

im having date with my galfrens. so after my work, i went to pick Lai Ching, Mei Inn and Soo Yin up. went to Windmill for dinner. wen they saw me, they got a shock in their life and asking wat happen to me? they're actually asking why i suddenly so thin. yeah, i lost weight, about 6kilos. so i told them wat happen and they ask me to resign ASAP.

was having such a great time cos damn long didnt meet each other. chatted non stop bout our own lives.

ok, im signing off. feeling a lil tired dy. CIAOZ~!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home