Sunday, October 09, 2005

ahchiewwwwwwwwww~!!!

woke up at about 1pm...whoah, tats very late man. feeling better alot! no sneezing etc...but body a lil weak la.

sayang came over and pick me up at 2pm. masuk keta jer, my nose start to itchy and tats how i got my flu bek!!! ahhh, so suey!

went over to MP a while, got myself Cheesebon and Blueberrybon (Cinnabon). den walk halfway saw tat pig! iyeww~! y must i bump into him ? puik puik. both of us act bodo. lolz..who cares la....

body kenot tahan so went bek to sayang's place to rest.

his aunty saw me sneezing den ask me to drink Ho Yan Hor tea. i have no idea wat isit den his mum make the tea for me. stil the same keep on sneezing den his mum got me a flu medicine ask me to eat after dinner.

like i said yesterday, his mum wanan cook tomyam seafood ma. den his mum saw me sneezing non stop den says.....

his mum : aiyoo, i dowan cook tomyam dy la, wait u lagi suffer
me : yerrrrrrr aunty, cook la!!
his mum : u so jialat dy stil dowan pantang makan?
me : yerrrrrr aunty, i come all the way from Ujong Pasir den u dowan to cook mer..... yerr yerr yerr yerrrrrrr

den i kontinue yerr yerr yerrrr yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

den his mum ask again " u sure u wanna makan tomyam seafood?"

me angguk angguk non stop...

and tats how his mum agree to cook tomyam seafood! lolz....

roughly 5++ xiao jun sms me asking whether im at sayang's place. cos she feel like drinking sup kambing near sayang's place. sun pien ask us to limteh. so i say fine, jus come over la. den i told myself "hhmm, sup kambing oso can heat up our body, since i got caught in flu, i tink i shud order sup kambing too ". till my sayang oso voice out and says he wanna drink too. so i share wif him. muahahaha..

dinner was ready once we got bek. his mum dare not cook too spicy cos sked i kenot tahan. no 'kick' la. but nvm la, oso siok jugak...while eating my stupid nose irritate me...bendalir asyik mo kuar...damn potong stim...

around 9++, went over to Bunga Raya to drink liang teh. got my mum and sister teh pahit cos both of them not feelign well too...

aisayman, my nose irritate me liao. wanna rest dy...ciaoz..

3 Comments:

  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Me said…

    aww... now ur turn fallen sick pulak. have more rest and consumer more water, they really help. get well soon yeah. take care~ :)

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Blogger Me said…

    and, maybe u should turn on the word verification in ur blogger settings to avoid spam comment. cheers :)

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Tricia said…

    thx allison, whether oso cacat abit, hot wor...
    siok la now cuti liao..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home