Saturday, October 01, 2005

finally....

Tanggal tiga puluh, bulan sembilan dua ribu lima, merdeka merdeka...hari yang mulia...
mauhahaha...yeah yeah yeah, its my last day working wif tat buffalo. two of my colleagues resign as well.

the pathetic case is, boss actually hold my salary and another colleague's salary on my last day. he did give us after my colleague ask from him. he was supposed to give us early morning just like wat he usually do, but he hold to it!!! and the sampat case is, he gave the other 3staff salary earlier by few days but oni me and another colleague the fler hold to it. one word....SAMPAT! he say he sked we steal COMPANY'S PROPERTY wor. sigh, small boy wif small thinking. wat property la weh??? PC ar? siao, how u wan me to curi? cakap tak munasabah!

last two days, like i mentioned earlier in my blog, we went over to Edmund's Mood's Cafe. we really have fun over there....

manage to take pics together.....


i will update more after this, gotta go~!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home