Thursday, October 06, 2005

looks can be deceiving

i finally took half day to help Benny design his Bus Ticket System's assignment. although the design might look simple but it really take a lot of effort to do so cos if we're careless , mistakes will bound to happen-out of our expectation.

after finish dinner, feel a lil bored. so i decide to bring my sisters for 'tong sui' session next to Lim Tian Puan restaurant. b4 tat, i went over to bank to withdraw cash. im out of cash, thx to 'sumone' tat use my money and haven pay me! insert my ATM card into the machine and gues wat, i forgot my pin number! i know the numbers but not so sure the exact figure. if sayang read this he sure gonna screw me kau kau cos the pin number happen to be our memorable date. but i manage to recall bek the number ok?

reach 'tong sui' around 9pm. found a place to sit and as i was about to lay my butt on the chair, there's this quite good looking specty young guy came over and grab the chairs from my table without asking! i was like wtf? can't u see im occupying the table n chairs as well? even if u tot nobody gonna use the chairs, at least u shud ask me whether anybody gonna use it onot. instead of asking, he just grab two chairs and move it away. i look at him and i tink he's too stupid enuf to know wat my expression is trying to tell him. i got pissed and grab another two chairs from nearby place(wic nobody is occupying the table and chairs). youngsters?? like i say, looks can be deceiving. so wat if u're good looking? sigh~! ordered Buburchacha and ABC. damn miss Buburchaha~!

now im superb FULL! bluek~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home