Monday, October 31, 2005

awful experience

had banana leaf wif sayang for lunch. its been quite sumtime since we had banana leaf.

afta lunch, went MP jln jln and i got myself two shirt; ELLE and Hang Ten. its like as though im in d festive mood. anyway i plan to shop in KL, but it seems tat i had to budget on my cost now for the coming KL shopping.

went over to sayang's place and we watched Marry The Corpse Bride show. the show so-so only. den sayang wanna go fishing at Air Keroh lake. so i follow him as well since there's nth for me to do at his place plus the weather was nice.

at first it was ok...till abot 10minutes later, i got bored! i start to yawn numerous of time and keep on asking my sayang " wat time go bek ar?". he says "6 o'clock." i look at my hp time and its just oni 530pm. another half an hour sial. den he continue saying "6 o'clock we change spot". i was like wat!!!!! not go bek mer??

around 545pm he clean up the mess and says "come lets go". i answered him "can go bek dy ar?". he says no, we are goin to another spot. yerrrrr.......

he den drove to a lake nearby his house. i choose to stay inside the car and eventually slept in d car for about 30minutes. got down from the car and show my sayang my sleepy face and keep on yawning loudly in front of him indicating 'we shud go bek now!'. afta few hard work of yawning, he finally says "aiyah, come la come la, go bek lar. see nx time u wanna follow me sumore onot".

finally we're bek!! a very awful experience!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home