Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Kingdom Of Heaven

i had lunch wif Aldrin and Patrick at Tanjung Mee. the reason i met up with Patrick is becos need to pass him the season 3 Apprentice episode 11-15 and he need to pass me bek the remaining Apprentice cds i borrow him. so while waiting for him, we bump into Aldrin's parent. both of them join our table for makan. den Patrick sms me saying he forgot to bring out the Apprentice. aisayman, i guess he's getting old dy la. so i sms him and ask him to come over and forget bout tat cd thing. i ordered mee sua watanhor, Aldrin and his mum ordered fried rice, Patrick and Aldrin's father ordered mee goreng. Patrick eat until he sweat non stop. must be the chilli too hot. Aldrin's father pay for all of us. kekekekek..
went to watch Kingdom Of Heaven at about 345pm. well, the story nearly makes me doze off... must be the heavy makan just now i took. or maybe the story is a lil boring. the story is interesting, but im not so into tis kinda movie. aaahh... i kenot tahan, while watching halfway, i got up from my sit and went out to get keropok. so i was munching my junk food while watching. at least i feel a bit alert. afta finish munching, den afta around 5 mins, my eyes started to close again!! oh my, how long do i have to tahan la.. how long the story gonna end? *tsk tsk* i tot the movie ending at 545pm, maner tau no wor. extend till 615pm like tat. aisayman. i quikly rush bek to get ready for my work at 7pm.
reach home about 11pm. wanna get ready to sleep. but i cant sleep yet. i wanna follow up my Singapore series "To Mum With Love". its a repetition at nite. the afternoon session ( 3pm to 4pm ) i miss cos im watching the Jerusalem movie lor. tahan tahan tahan!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home