Friday, May 20, 2005

Problems

i came across my fren; Wooi's blog stating about problems. wat he mean is true....problems jus occured and wen sumone cant handle it, he/she might push the problem to those who are innocent. so wic means these flers have no responsibilties at the 1st place.
Problems?? definition of problems?? problems is masalah. kekekek... hhmm, God created problems so tat individuals will know how to handle it in a professional and rational manner. He also wanna train us to be have a more positive thinking in future, where we can apply it to our daily lives. tats is wat i blif there are problems everywhere....
so lets come to those tat doesnt want to handle responsibilities. 2day i came across a pathetic bastard tat noes nothing but uses his blardy mouth to irritate ppl. i tink his age is nearing to 30's. shud be 28-30 yrs old. and the sad thing is he's a Buddhist. sigh, sia sui our religion oni. i don mix wif him tat much, but my bf's best pal; Chris mix wif him cos he is his cousin. Kor, u shud noe who is tat bloody swine lor.
den wen he mix wif Chris, of cos my bf oso will be around cos Chris is car pooling my bf's car. tis guy is such a loser. he says my bf's frens are 'lanjiao' frens ( a bit vulgar here - but tats wat he say in front of me too ), he will push the blame on others wen his plan doesnt work out. even jus now afternoon, he went fishing wif Chris n my bf. my bf left the place early cos he came over to pick me. den halfway thru tat guy called my bf and scold my bf for giving him bad luck saying wen my bf around he cant get fish but afta my bf left he got fish. wtf??!! does tis sound so logic? if u call jus to make it as a joke and in the end of the conversation u jus say 'its jus a joke, no offence'.... but no wor, he called jus to SCOLD my bf?? weird man. and he can simply blurt out wat he wanna say. wen he blurt out wat he wanna say he wont give a fucking damn how u feel. serious shit....
and there were once my bf fetch me afta work n we hang out a while. den he fetch me bek and he went to meet them. den tat guy can say my bf is not a guy bcos am afraid of his gf. i was like HUH?! the reason my bf send me bek early is i kinda like have curfew wic i cant go bek so late all d time. moreover, their topic conversation is always fish fish fish. so i choose to go bek early. and there he make assumption saying as though i don allow my bf to mix wif them. and the worse thing is he say my bf is not a guy? wtf?! errmm, sayang if u r reading tis pls don be so piss...
there's too many things i can state bout him..but its too long...it will be more longer than the history of China! its weird tat tis kinda person have such a long life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home