Monday, August 22, 2005

la la la

working was ok. ah shit, reminds me of Thye Shin's blog whereby the 1st few weeks wen he start to work he was saying his work was ok wic he didnt complain much. and he started complaining after tat. gosh, does tat mean im gonna be complaining after tis...but i oredi predict im gonna do so....coming soon..but i dono wen..

learn a bit of tis n tat. was ask to design invoice and im done with it. (actually brought bek my work to do. pathetic huh?). and i tink im ok wif the design so tomolo i will show to my boss n see wat he will say...

waited for my sister to come n pik me after work (7pm). i didnt use the front entrance to go ot but bek entrance cos doesnt wan my boss to see me goin bek so late. den wen i walk out from the bek door, i went in front to wait for my sis. mana tau my boss come out and saw me. he was like "aiks, y so late haven go bek". i told him im waiting for my sister. and he say "do u wan me to send u bek?". i quikly say "no thx, my sis is on her way here"...... i noe i dowan wait there. cis...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home