Saturday, August 06, 2005

sleepy sleepy sleepy

im superb full, superb tired and super sleepy.

last nite, i was lying on my bed tossing and turning around trying damn bloody hard to sleep but i just cant close my eyes and doze off. i was so worry.. hhhmm... can i use the word 'worry'? im not so sure whether wanna use tat adjective to apply my condition. but i really cant sleep thinking about my supervisor and how am i to tel her i cant work for her for the coming week. to be frank, i feel tense up! damn it. tense up over a small matter? so i told myself to be positive, have a nice sleep cos im working the next day from 10am to 10pm!!

looking at my hp clock, i realised i had been tossing and turning like a mad gal for 1 hour plus plus. den after sumtime i cek my time again and its about 2++ am.. shit, i have to sleep or else im out of energy the next day!! and i finally doze off.....

around 4++am i suddenly woke up. and i cant sleep bek!! so i force myself to sleep and i tink i doze off at about 6am cos i heard the newspaper vendor outside. den again i suddenly woke up at about 730am and tats the time i didnt sleep and woke up. so as a summary, i tink i oni slept for 2hours plus plus!! gosh, i hope i didnt feel sleepy wen im working later on.

went to work and wait for my supervisor. while waiting for her, i told myself to be brave enuf to tel her i seriously cant work. but wen i saw her smiling at me, my heart start to sank! i feel like crying tat time cos im gonna dissapoint her. well, actually, yesterday itself, suddenly got two staff (part timers) suddenly told her they cant work anymore. and now, here i am gonna dissapoint her! i told myself not to be so nonsence over tis small matter and to be more strong hearted. im training myself to be positive and wanna learn to handle stress so tat i can cope up wif my new work. so i bravely told my supervisor i got bad news for her saying i don feel like working on weekdays anymore. or to be short, not gonna work for her dy. she keep quiet. again my stupid 'too-good-attitude' told her the most i can work for 1 or 2days and i really wanna have a rest on Wednesday so tat i wont feel weak during my convo session. den in the end, she ask me to work on Mond and Tues and she assure me she wont ask me to work for her anymore. (lets keep finger cross).

working from 10am to 10pm just like a hell man!! had bread for my lunch den wen its dinner time, i donot have appetite to eat. so i skip dinner. wen its about time to finish work, i feel hungry, so i ask my sayang to fetch me to tapau food. tats y im superb full now!!

ok, tomolo working from 10am to 7pm. hopefully there's no changes! wanna sleep dy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home