Friday, August 19, 2005

second week of working

i was working real hard on one of the company's business card wic actually took a lot of time to complete it. i even skip my lunch (few days) cos of tat company's business card. and even stay back at office to complete it.

so wen im finally done with it, my burden all gone, like a snap of finger. but i wasnt sure whether my boss gonna approve my job onot cos i don find the output so perfect. but i donot give a damn bout it cos i need to concentrate on others task. but i told myself to get prepared to be scold by my boss.

tis morning, my boss ask me whether the cards are fine. i say to my own opinion i find it ok, but i dono wat about his own opinion. so he jus look at it in a quick glance and say shudnt b a prb. den i say im not so sure wat will the customers react to their own business card. den he say i did my job ady and shudnt b worry. i was like huh, he didnt scold me weh. miracle. well, mayb he's afraid tat i might leave the company ASAP and leave the trainee alone struggling work. so i assume wen Zeena coming bek for work, he definitely will shoot me kau kau wan. not oni wen Zeena is bek, but i got a feeling he will shoot me soon. well, wat 2 do, who on earth tat nv kena reprimand by their boss b4? so lets get prepared and face it lor...

was kinda relax wen everyting is almost done. i told my sayang tat no matter wat today i DIE DIE mus have lunch!! been skipping lunch the past few days so i told myself tat I MUST HAVE LUNCH TODAY! lunch was ok, but i didnt finish my food.

working hours was so damn fast cos there's too many jobs to do. oh yeah, my boss gonna give me 2 projects coming soon. one on Monday the other one not so sure. so i wil be very 'pek cek', tense up and bz again!!

ok , don tok about work anymore. today is Friday, 2ml im off! i shud b very happy. seriously jus now wen i finish my work (although i left the office at 650pm) i was walking happily to my car. cos im done with my stuff and 2ml im not working. weeee~!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home