Wednesday, August 10, 2005

sigh

i came bek from work den look at myself into the mirror and actually find out im so so so PUCAT!!! i tink i started to tense up dy.... tense up as in hearing wat my colleagues tok abuot my boss. gosh!

went to work as usual. then there's tis customer came over to collect the output of the business cards. he was ceking on the output but doesnt satisfy cos the cards all been cutting in a senget way. den Thye Shin got scolded in front of the customer by my boss!! im not sure whether tats the cards i help him to cut or the other part timer cut it. so wen our boss came to our working desk and scold (not really scold, but like saying sumthing in not a good way), i stood up and told my boss it wasnt his fault, im d one tat cut the cards ( cant remember whether its me onot but i tink i shud stand up and defend Thye Shin ). but boss didnt scold me. instead he was telling us tis and tat n i notice his eyes oni looking at Thye Shin. i tink im stil new and he understand but i feel so guilty man! damn those cutting electronic machine. mus be the allignment lari tats y the cards all senget dy! so i keep on apologising to Thye Shin and he say its ok. sigh..

after a small lecture, boss left the office. den one of my colleague; Edmund, actually sms him sounding him!! he says tat " u shud noe they r still fresh and not so good in tis and tat, they r oso humans, if u keep on scolding them, then they will feel sked to come to work next time. do u want them to carry the 'skedness' to work all the time? do u remember one of our old colleague ( wic left ) actually don have the guts to ask u questions wenever she wanna ask u? " and his sms quite long till i actually forget the content. nvm bout tat. he send him the sms and wen boss came bek,boss wanna see me plak. i tot he wanna ask me to do sumting else. but he actually apologise to me bout the case earlier!! i was so shock bout it. well, i donot blame him bcos he really have to carry the big burden as in marketing, financially and oso reputation. sumore the cost of printing is so expensive. so he told me the previous cases wic happened last time saying tat they actually face lotsa wastage on tis and tat and he was hoping we can be real alert. yes i do understand him becos every boss definitely wanna save on cost and avoid wastage. so he blah and blah and blah. i tink cos of the sms Edmund send tat makes him wanna see me.

ok, i might sound like im ok wif the work and boss. mayb im still new (3days oni) and i haven face the difficulties. so i tink in future or mayb the coming week i will start to complain!!!! aaarrrghhh, i just hate the feeling. how nice if i can stand and handle all the pressure and etc etc!! sumbody train me to be more batu hati!!

went lunch wif my colleagues. wen i lay my butt on the chair and order food, they start to tok bout my boss saying his bad stuff. i listen dy damn sked till i no mood to eat!!! i didnt even finish my meal! sigh. there's one admin gal wic oni work for 3 weeks telling me tat on the 3rd day itself she oredi had arguement with boss.

god pls help me to have a stone heart so tat i can be real real strong and hard like the stone!!!

next week,one of the day Thye Shin wont be around. wic means im gonna be stand alone!!!! shit man.. * sob sob*

2ml morning im leaving to Penang. don feel like going either. the long hours is the main reason wic makes me sien sien wanna go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home