Thursday, August 25, 2005

no pain no gain

yesterday was horrible ... donot have the time for lunch so i have no choice but to skip my lunch. working continuously till 630. sayang came and pick me up at 715pm. went over his place and he cooked spagetthi for me. damn miss spagetthi sial...

today was even more horrible!! went to work, i saw my working place carpet so wet and my cpu shifted a bit. den my colleague told me tat my working station air cond's start to drip after i leave the office. another colleague ask me whether boss did called me last nite cos she say boss call her up to ask for my number. boss have a very weird attitude wic LOVES to sms and calls his staff after 7pm and oso during weekends. come on lar for God sake, u dowan to enjoy ur weekends and after office hour days den ur pasal la, y do u have to call up ur staff and tok about work sumore? ppl enjoying the nite and weekends den u suddenly sms n call and spoil ppl's mood. way to go dude! at times he call not for oni work purpose, but to scold them... so i assume ystday he wanna call me to give me stupid lectures.

boss came later on and say wanna have a stupid meeting (again) wif me and another 2 fresh workers. the 1st ting den he utter from his mouth is "I don like local graduates". i was like huh? basically he doesnt oni like local grads, he oso dislike secretaries, Infineon staff (although he got training from there last time), ugly ppl, fat ppl and worse of all, he look down on those tat have high motivation, saying THEY WILL NEVER SUCCESS IN FUTURE. wat the heck?

ok, wen he's toking about "I don like local graduates", he's actually refering to me alone in the meeting room. he ask whether i did off my pc all the time. i say of cos. and he say last nite i didnt off my pc and tat will be my third time for not switching off my pc. i remember last nite Thye Shin use my pc cos he need to print smth from my pc and wen i left i told him to off my pc. so he didnt off. and i did explain to tat so call 'rational' boss and he start to shoot sumore. den he say three times... but i remember i off everytime i left. i suspect is those part times tat work in the cc behind our office wic is attached to our office as well. cos i remember once, at nite time roughly 9++pm, i went bek to office and i found tis part timer wif one gal (wic is not a staff there) was using one of my fren's pc. so i assume mus be them tat use my pc and didnt off it. but i didnt reveal to boss cos no matter how much saliva u puik out, he will never listen to u. den he say about the air cond saying i didnt off it tats y the water start to drip. HAHAHAHAHAH!!! there's 2 more staff in the office so u wan me to off the air cond and let them die of kepanasan?? i keep quiet and dowan say a thing. den he ask whether my working station is fully utilised onot. i say i need a tray and he say "how come u didnt voice out to the admin then?". in my heart i was like "hello uncle, i donot have the time to eat, drink, pee, pick up fon calls etc, u wan me to sit down and tink wat to get for my own working station??". i did told myself tat i will tok about tis wen im really really free, but he jus start to tembak me and i just keep quiet dowan say a thing as well. den he say my computer skills very weak. HWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! he say i shudnt open to many files in the Illustrator program. as if i dono, jus tat it makes me more easier to get the file i wan. i keep quiet ... my face start to grow bitter and bitter and bitter and he noes it and he can make stupid jokes trying to clear the sentimen. well, actually he's not scolding me, but he's saying in a way wic is kinda sarcastic. den he say the three of us have to pick up fast. sigh, as if we dono, we r trying so hard to learn in a more express way. jus tat we're so fresh we need time. if u're so afraid tat time consumption will lead u to hell, den u shudnt employ fresh grad at the 1st place. the most worse part is he add fire between me n Thye Shin. he sms Thye Shin saying im very piss off wif him wic is totally not true!!

he's very clever in pusing pusing. at 1st he say wastage is nothing to me, den the nx day is if possible avoid wastage. den he will say u kenot do tis, den the nx day u actually can do it. at times wen we tel him smth, he says oni small matter donot need to get to him, den if we didnt get to him, he will say y we didnt get to him. LOLZ!

so so sickening. wen he was telling his stupid lectures, it really makes my heart ache cos he doesnt even wanna look t our side here. wic makes me nearly wanna burst out to tears. den i told myself, i have to hold on and be strong enuf and take it as a challenge in tis work. bcos i noe there's more 'lectures' to go on.

oh yeah, he can say tat he doesnt wan us to treat him like a boss, smth like fren and fren tok. u urself oso didnt treat us like 'fren' how la we wanna treat u bek tat way? sigh...early in the morning gip me tis kinda mood. den one of my colleague got piss off with him bcos he jus sound me for stupid reasons.

wat a day man.....2ml last day of the week!! yay~!!! im so happy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home