Thursday, August 04, 2005

sambungan..

im so FREAKING PISS!! i was having a nice sleep wanna rest my tired body wen my hp vibrating indicating sms. i cek it and find out its from sumone wic is so lame askign for DVD n CD bek. heloo...cant u see wat time isit now???? den i didnt respon continue sleep and he got the stupid balls to call me bek! mai cipek!! in the end i kenot sleep!! i will update more about tis. need to get ready for work.piss off!

tats from my previous post.

so wat actually happen? i was lying on my bed wen i finally doze off...den suddenly hp vibrating so i just cek who is it. its frm tat lamer asking for DVD n CD bek. so i ignore it cos it don seems to be so urgent stuff to me. i doze off again. den 5minutes later, tat fullert call me! in my heart i was like wat the hell man!i dowan pick up his call so i just click hang up button. den again he sms and says wats wif me lar tis la tat lar. den i buey tahan trus sms him n bomb him! i told him tat i had been working from day to nite non stop wif no off days and physically damn tired! and i told him others need to sleep and he don need to sleep cos he's superb JOBLESS. i add saying tat "im not like u, no need to work". i even told him his DVD n CD i will pass to my brother ASAP! den i told him to let me sleep in peace!!

so damn bloody piss. den again he got the balls to sms me bek saying "for your information , im working". ma cau hai, tat makes me even piss off. he even says tat don pass to my brother cos he don have time to go over his place and he wanna take from me instead. no time? den got the fullert time to STALK ppl lar? mai cipet! i got extremely angry after tat and straight away sms him saying "i dowan to see u ok?! i will pass to Jeff since ur amway stuff is so near to his working place. den u jus go n get it from him".

den he didnt respon bek. THANK GOD!! but no good for me cos i cant sleep dy!!! madafak!! u fullert arsehole, get ur own freaking life can onot!

woke up, but the anger is stil in my heart. shit u! so i sms him bek saying "oh u working? den how come u dono tat ppl need to sleep so tat they will feel energize the nx day? u ASSUME i haven sleep? one sms not enuf but have to call sumore? very nice idea!".

come on lar, wat time isit lar? nearing to 1am in the morning dy!! he dono how to see time? or he's superb stupid?

he didnt reply bek. he's very good in assuming, making stupid conclusion wic turn out to be a horrible disaster, king of stalker, lamer etc..

sayang came to fetch me to work. the moment i got into the car, i start to complain about tat loser to him. he got blur cos i just blabber non stop.

ok, wats wif working life tis time? yesterday, another Malay gal came over to ask for the available vacancy. and she was ask to work today 1pm to 10pm. so we were like lets wait n see whether she show up onot. at about 1245pm, tat Malay gal did show up! phew~! tats a very good news indead!!! but the bad news is........her dressing too kaulat till can make others jantan's nose puke blood!!! she was in a mini jeans skirt with sleeves blouse. wen she bend down a bit, u can see her cleavage easily. even wen she squat down in front of me just now, i kenot tahan but to look away. my kenot tahan does not mean she's so seducing, its like 'iyewww....u faster wake up lar weh'. and she was with high high heels. two of my supervisors was shock to see her. we were told tat she smokes too. wen i 1st saw her tis afternoon, i was like WOW!! okok, i WOW as in her dressing and oso WOW as in "can she tahan the coldness here?". my working place is an exteremly cold place cos the air cond flow from our shop 1st den oni slowly 'merebak' around. even with my own sweater oso doesnt help much. the other day my sister; Karen came over my working place to buy stuff, she oso kenot tahan the coldness dy.

later on she starts to feel the coldness. and she keeps on going to toilet to smoke. my supervisor got worried cos tis kinda person is not suitable to work in my working place. she call up my big boss and told about tis and finally my big boss ask her to leave. well... i did work with tat Malay gal a while, arranging books etc and i tink she's quite hardworking. i told my supervisor she's not bad and she keeps on going toilet oso mayb becos the coldness. well, don judge a book by its cover. moreover, my big boss oredi make her decision. so at 5pm, my supervisor told her tat bad news and my supervisor did pay her. so she took the salary and tats d last time i saw her.. sigh... ppl show up for work dy ler, but not ngam plak... ppl nv show up for work keeps on kpkb...

don care about it. there's one more good news. i got an OFF DAY TOMOLO!! yipeeeeee~! but i feel guilty a bit cos i told 'smth' to my supervisor oni she approved i can have off day tomolo.

stock suddenly came around 4pm. so i start to cek those books and arrange it. the books was so dusty wic makes me feel so uncomfortable. i have to carry thsoe books up n down from shelves, climb stupid ladder etc. the books not in thin sizes but thick sizes with hardcover wic makes me even worse wanna carry it up and down. i finally finish my work exactly at 7pm.phew...pack my stuff and head to Tops Supermarket to get my mum's stuff. den balik rumah.

since 2ml im not working, so i tot of washing my jeans etc. i kinda forget how to use the washing machine so i call up my mum at her working place. b4 tat i tot wanna prank on her, so i dial her number and wen it get thru , my mum (as usual) pick up the fon and say:

mum: Hello Hotel Pink City, may i help u?. (in English)
me : Hello Ah Wong!! (her colleagues calls her tat, sound so jantan-ish,anyway tats her surname)
mum : yeah?! (kinda cuak tone)
me : eaten already? (in mandarin)
mum : just oni finish makan (sounded a bit curious)
me *giggling behind the fon*

--- short pause---

mum : haiya, u ar!

i oni continue giggling ... hehehhe... ask her about the machine function etc den hang up...

anyway, im desperately waiting for Sudong call. today oredi 4thAug. i was told the nx intake will be 8thAug. seems there wont be good chances for me to have this job--- so so so sad!!!---but just pray hard tat i wll get tat damn job!!!! *sob sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home