Tuesday, August 30, 2005

hakunamatata?

tis morning the weather was so freaking good. it had been raining in d mornign the past few days and i cant enjoy it! damn~! have to get ready for work.

boss came to work and he ask the admin gal to attend a short meeting.was doing my stuff wen Jasmine; my colleague told me boss face very very bucuk! i have no reason bout tat so i continue my work. den after the meeting with the admin, he call me n Jasmine for meeting den i say fug, sure kena kantoi again wan tis time. went into the meeting room and was getting ready for him to ask "why u do tat and tis and tat, and u shudnt tis and tat and tis and tat".

he was reading smth den he tilt up his head and look at me. Gosh, must it be me first?? den he ask "so far wat do u tink of ur job?". so i tel him in fine with it, getting used to it. customers were ok, most of the customers i meet are nice n reasonable ppl, oni very very few customers wic are not reasonable enuf.den he turn to Jasmine and ask her the same ques cos she's still fresh and new to the company as well.

after both of us tell out about our working life in tat company, he show us his smiley face and saying we did a good job so far. and he was telling us not to feel so tense up wen working in the company. he ask us to be ourselves and don feel so afraid wen he's around. in my heart i was like "wow! how he noes tat man!". surprisingly he was very nice to us tis morning and i have no idea why was he like tat. but who cares. he say he's gonna get half day leave (wic is so freaking good news!) cos he need to rest. he too had been quite stressful and bz the past few days due to Infineon project. and oso he has to take care of his wife wic jus went for operation yesterday or earlier wic im not so sure. he told us he has to tapau food for his wife, take care of her etc. sounded like he's a nice guy.

ok, i got my very 1st officially salary today!! weeeee~!! but the pay wasnt tat cool cos i join the company second week of the month and its not in a full payment. but nvm, im so proud of it cos i manage to get thru tis 3 weeks.

was supposed to go out later with my sayang but i cancel off cos im so tired. and moodless due to smth. and oso surprisingly i had my lunch today! LOLZ! i actually tapau myself 2 biji cha sau pau from nx stall. not bad hor. okla, ciaong off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home