Saturday, September 03, 2005

for the first time...

for the first time in tis working life, i actually went bek exactly 630pm sharp!! usually i have to stay for 15minutes or more than that without OT. so sad huh. i always been adviced by my colleagues (two of them;Jasmine and Miss Ong) asking me not to stay bek!! they told me if lunch time jus go out and eat and wen its 630pm, pack ur stuff and go bek. both of them too are new to the company. Miss Ong been working there for oni one month plus plus and Jasmine's period of working oni one month. both of them really take care of me.

and i was so happy wen i actually went bek at 630pm. aahhh...the relaxation.....

rest at home a while den went dinner with sayang and Hoon Leong. as usual, Hoon Leong never miss to tembak and disturb me. wat to do...ppl come bek once in a while, so i kasi muka oni la. wait he go KL oso no mood cos nv get to kacau me. heheheh....

im a lil sleepy now. wanna doze off dy, gud nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home