Thursday, February 23, 2006

the day we find love...

’cause I know this isn’t the first time
Won’t be the last time
I surrender my soul ’cause you’re always
Keeping me waiting,
Anticipating the day we find love once again

was surfing the net while listening to my mp3 collection wen suddenly "The Day We Find Love by 911" song pop up.

eventhough it's quite 'classic' but the song is so damn nice, with the nice background music and the sound of the instrument.damn jiwang~!

hhmm...wondering wat happen to 911? they're so talented! *how deep our love cud be... *

i guess im a lil bored here. and im not sure wanna update bout wat.

oh yeh, my gang gang are planning to go either Pulau Redang, Tioman, Perhentian or Langkawi tis coming April. im so freaking HAPPY!!! if everything goes smoothly as in financially stable (tats the very main criteria to be consider) , i will make sure i enjoy my trip kau kau!! weeeee~!! never been to a pulau b4, damn jakun. hei wait a minute, i've been to one pulau b4, Pulau Ketam!! LoL~! but its not for relaxing o wateva, its for makan-ing.

and roughly around September, i will be flying off to Bangkok~!!!!! me, sayang, benny, xiao jun, hoon leong and dono who else will be tagging along..weee~!!!

sayang got tis free air-asia tiket. so we have the chance to fly out of malaysia. singapore is way to bored for me dy =P

muahahahahaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home