Friday, August 05, 2005

good news or bad news?

i was sleeping wen suddenly my hp vibrate indicating in coming call. anonymous number and i tot its from Sudong. so i pick up and the caller says she's calling from Kiosk Company. i kenot recall wat company is tat so i ask for further details about it. den they wan me to go for an interview today itself at 5pm. lucky i wasnt working today, or else it will be very hard for me to tel my supervisor i have an interview appoinment later.

went for the interview den i was brief on the job specification. den interview session begin by asking questions. bla bla bla.. anyway the job i applied was sumthing like designing business card and print them. den wen we were about to complete the interview session, i was asked whether im interested in the job? i was like huh? so fast mer? so i say sure...since im interested in designing, maybe by enrolling in tis job i can learn more. den he ask isit possible i start work tis monday? i say no problem. so as a result, tats my very 1st permanent job!! yay~!!!!

i was told by the interviewee saying the job is hectic. all the interviews i been; even for general clerk oso says its a hectic job. since a SPM level oso facing hectic jobs, im sure higher level do face hectic conditions too. moreover, wic job wont be so hectic lar?

went out wif my sayang and Karen. b4 tat i stop by at Thai Kuang to change money. i was supposed to work tomolo from 1pm to 10pm. and luck wasnt by my side, i was asked to work from 10am to 10pm tomolo!!!!!! nabeh~! tat jantan cina lar.. say wanna work work..den in the end tel my supervisor he cant make it tomolo!! damn edeot!! wen i told my supervisor i wanna resign cos i found a job on Monday, she ask me to come for work from 7pm to 10pm at the moment on weekdays!!!!!!! i say har??? den i tink i kena pyscho cos my supervisor show me her sad n begging face say pls work for me till i found sumbody lar... i have no idea why i can say OK LOR!! my god!!! one thing too 'GOOD' about me is I DONO HOW TO REJECT PEOPLE!!!! damn it!! im so desperately hunting for part timers so tat can replace me... moreover, i dowan my new boss to see me in a SLEEPY manner!!! gosh! so monday will be a 9am to 10pm job!!! not oni Monday, the following days as well!! 9am to 10pm continuously!! wen i ask around, many useless ppl giving me LAME excuses wen i actually notice they don do anyting at home. sigh.. Monday im gonna be PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY TIRED!!!!!!! who wanna help me!!!

den wen i inform my sayang after my 630pm work ( my work is from 9am to 630pm ).... im gonna walk to MP to continue my 7pm to 10pm work cos my supervisor cant find anybody and she ask me to tahan til she found one. but my sayang didnt agree with my idea and i kena scold by him... *sob sob* . im the type of person wic kenot get tired easily, once i got tired i will get sick easily. moreover, my convokesyen coming. i need to get a good rest or else i will fall sick on tat function (touch wood), but wat to do, ppl been giving excuses kenot work lar tis la tat lar... i noe my sayang scold me is oso for my own good. so i told him i will oni work part time from 8Aug till 10Aug lor. den the nx day 'fly' to Penang lor. den i will tell my supervisor i really cant help her anymore lor...sad sial..another guilty thing to do...

ok, my mum just oni kow be kow bu at me cos of the part time job i told her. she ask me to directly inform my supervisor tat i cant help her the coming week. sigh...

the three of us went to Jonker a while. i oredi no mood thinking how to tel my supervisor. my supervisor treats me good, its just so bad and sad tat u have to tell her "sorry i cant help u anymore". we didnt finish our Jonker session and we went to Limbongan Burger since Karen never been to tat place. while both of them having their burgers, i was cracking brain who can help me with the part time job. i took out my hp and start to scroll down the names in my list. from A to Z... tis kenot got work ,this kenot cos got skewl , this lagi kenot cos will give lotsa excuses... i call two ppl up to ask for their favours asking them to ask around.

got bek home, i straight away on my pc and start to email my frens telling them about the part time jobs. there's one telling me "i might as well work with my frens at Parkson wic they pay rm4 per hour". sigh...another lamer...

aaahh, sien sial! tomolo work 10am to 10pm!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home