Saturday, August 27, 2005

im SOOOOOOOOO in dilemma

my dad jus came bek few minutes ago and ask whether i wanna work in banking line cos he sort of noe sumbody in the banking line.

im so dilemma bcos....

  1. i jus started with my new job and im eager to learn more.....
  2. my current boss a lil anti me now due to the air cond and pc for not shutting down properly (pathetic boss huh?), wic makes me no mood to work wen he's around
  3. im seriously into designing stuff
  4. banking line is in my list too.. but if im were choosen i'll be based in KL...so as a matter of fact im gonna be home sick real much
  5. i cant say NO to my dad cos he will show his negative feedbek to us, so i had no choice but to agree and wait for interview (provided they wanna ask me for interview)
  6. if im officially hire by them, im gonna be at KL for abot 3years cos according to my dad, it seems tat they wanna open new branches here n there... so if im lucky enuf i can come bek and work...
  7. duh~! but who noes wats the future plan...im so lonely~!!!!!

gotta get ready, sayang coming over to pick me up soon, ciaoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home