Monday, August 29, 2005

so so sad

the topic of this entry is not refering to me. its actually refering to my boss!! muaahahhaahahahah, shit i feel so evil sial. nvm bout tat. ok, wats wif my boss huh?

after boss had short meeting wif me and another 2 colleagues, one of my colleague; Edmund wanna tok to my boss personally. i didnt noe wat happen till the admin told me tat Edmund wanna resign!! i was like WHAT!!!! sure onot? she say 100% sure. two reasons he wanna resign.
firstly, he wanna focus on his own Moods Cafe. yeah, he's the owner of the cafe. he feel so tired wen day time working den nite time continue his taking care his own cafe. second reason (my very own reason) he wanna resign oso bcos he oso bo kam wan wif my boss. so after my boss approve his resignation, my boss face turn bitter. he didnt even tok to us tat much and he even left the office around 1pm den come bek a while den wen out till never come bek!!! he told Edmund tat he himself(boss) shudnt open tis business cos he was actually depending on us. it seems tat he noes nothing about digital printing etc, oni theoritically.

everyone was like saying tai sei cos of his own attitude etc. even the part timer tat take care of the cc during nite shift oso say he deserve it. he better find another pro designer or else he's gonna be in deep shit!

again i skip my lunch cos i was concentrating on my work and i feel lazy to eat too. heehehee... can diet as well. okla, wanan rest dy. adioz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home